Home / News / Bolgatanga: Fire Guts Electronic Shop

Bolgatanga: Fire Guts Electronic Shop

Fire gutted an electronic shop located on the commercial streets of Bolgatanga Tuesday morning.

It is however not clear what might have caused the fire but it was believed to have been caused by an electrical fault.

Eye witnesses said prior to the incident the lights in the vicinity went off and moments after residents saw black smoke emanating from the shop.

Initially, the fire service personnel brought one fire tender to bring the situation under control but another one was added owing to the intensity of the fire.

When the situation was finally brought under control, some personnel from the fire service evacuated a number of burnt fridges from the shop. Some items like gas cookers, washing machines, flat screen television sets were salvaged.



Source: radioxyzonline.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *